Wednesday 24 April 2013

DIY: One of a Kind Boots (inspired by Luxury Jones) in 7 Simple Steps!

I LOVE these boots. They're my favorite go-to, to boho-ify an outfit... and best of all, they're eco-friendly! I have some for sale up in the shop, but today I thought I'd share some insight on how to make them. Keep on reading to find out!

You'll Need:
- cowboy boots (vintage/secondhand) - leather is preffered although other types will work
- vintage belts
- fabric (optional)
- glue gun/strong glue (industrial strength is best)/leather sewing material (read on for more info)
- any other extras you want to put on there - beaded necklaces, feathers... anything!
- time








Hope you enjoyed this! Check out my Etsy store for more. I'll be selling them at the Halifax Famers Market as well.

Happy crafting lovelies!
xoxo,
Janelle

ENTER THE SUN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

Love tip!: Instead of throwing something in the trash when doing your spring cleaning, think of other ways you could re-use or recycle it. Maybe donate it, or check out Pinterest for loads of ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment