Thursday 4 April 2013

Dreamin' of Home

Oh home hunting!

I'm currently in the process of looking for a new home. I've (happily!) outgrown my current one bedroom apartment with a growing Enter The Sun business. While spending countless hours looking through ads, I've also been slipping onto Pinterest - the ever inspiring, and information central of amazingness. Eventually I plan on building and living in a sustainable home with my man, hopefully in the not-so-distant future. For now I'll keep dreamin' up new ideas thanks to Pinterest! 

Here's a sample of some of the homes I've been dreaming over - check out more on Enter The Sun's Pinterest!













I'd love to see pictures of your dream home - either the one your currently living in, or one you'd love to live in. Leave it in the comments!

Lots of lovin',
xoxo Janelle

ENTER THE SUN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment