Sunday 8 July 2012

Beach Bum




















































Photos from Enter The Sun | Goldfish Kiss | Roam | California Dreaming All Day | Loads of other places... just let me know if I have one of your photos up and I will gladly site you! 


I wanted to get in a post before I went away for the week... I was hoping it wasn't going to be so late (I have to get up in 5 hours... ahh!), but I won't have internet connection for the next week so I thought I'd better get it up! The shop will still be open and orders will be shipped out starting Monday :)

This is a small collection of the massive collection of inspirational beachy photos I have saved to my computer. I have been spending a lot of time at the beach, even more then normal so I guess I've got the ocean on my mind! It's always an inspiration, and right now I'm dreaming up some sand dollar creations to put up once I get back! I found a little shark on the beach and a living conch shell (photo by a friend), which was really neat, I've never found those while roaming the beach before. 

Anyway, just a quick post before I leave... hope you enjoy the photos! Tumblr, I'm learning, is an endless pool of inspiration. 


Hope you're enjoying summer and you're getting a chance to swim the sea and breath the salty air! 


xox, 
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment