Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 Goals



As the first day of 2013 comes to an end, I thought it would be a good time to begin one of my 2013 goals... more blog posting!

I love the beginning of the year, as it feels so fresh and exciting! It's a time to reflect on and celebrate your recent past, and envision and celebrate your future. Take a deep breath, shake off the dust of fading goals or those tucked away dreams... it's a whole new year! It feels very rejuvenating. 


Today I sat down and wrote out my 2013 goals, and I wanted to share a few of them with you. I definitely should have added getting to bed earlier, so that I can be up with breaking light to enjoy the morning. I want to be a morning person so bad... and I really do love mornings, I just love the night too ;)

 I'm so excited for a new year of learning, adventures, and the unknown! There's so much that happens in a year that is unexpected... for me, it was a marriage (!), starting the Enter The Sun clothing line (I'm so excited to share what I have in store for ETS with you... stay tuned!), and the feeling of graduating and being ready for a new phase in my life. 

I'd love to hear what your goals or resolutions are! 
I hope this new year brings much love and many smiles to you, 
xx
Janelle

Enter The Sun | Facebook | Insta @enterthesun

No comments:

Post a Comment