Wednesday 20 February 2013

Introducing...

Outdoor adventures making weird faces! Blog posts like this one may be coming to an Enter The Sun blog every Wednesday near you ;)

Wednesday Words! I'm so excited to announce that starting this week, there will be a blog post every Wednesday!


Okay, before I get ahead of myself here... lets take it back a few steps. Back at the beginning of the new year, I posted that I would be writing blog posts once a week minimum. Clearly, I had not started that routine (haha).

However, there have been a lot of behind-the-scene's going on. First of all, I'm really excited to let you in on the fact that I'll be posting an entry every Wednesday. These entries will include everything from health and beauty, DIYs, adventures, and more. Check out the 'Categories' section on the right sidebar that I've created --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
where you can click a category to take you to all the blogposts that deal with that subject. Exciiiiting!

And not only will I be posting blog entries, but Enter The Sun videos as well! I've just made an Enter The Sun videos channel on Youtube - you can check that out here. More exciting things to come on there.

Oh, I've also made a Twitter account for Enter The Sun - I don't really understand Twitter, so I'd love for you to swing by with some pointers! :)

Anyway, back to the blog postings. On Monday, I'll also be introducing what I am calling Music Monday. As some of you probably know, I am very passionate about music. On Music Monday's I'll be sharing songs, artists, and other music related things that get me goin' and that I hope you'll enjoy as well.

In addition, I've made a few updates on the blog - in addition with the Categories section, I've also added a 'Looking for something?' search bar, and figured out how to add a few pages. You can check out the new 'About', 'Shop', and 'Contact' pages above.

Our website has also been going through a few changes. It is still very much under construction, but I'm really looking forward to sharing the finished product with you. We're working towards selling things right off of our website, which is an exciting step for me!

We're also working on some new designs here at ETS that I'm hoping to show you soon... but one more thing that I'm so excited to tell you about, is the new direction for Enter The Sun. More than a clothing or jewelry brand, I really want to focus on a lifestyle - a lifestyle brand that promotes a healthy and positive lifestyle through the mind, body, spirit, and global community. These steps that I'm taking are geared towards making it happen. I'm so looking forward to this journey, and I hope you'll join me along the way! 

All my love, 
J


No comments:

Post a Comment